The innovative NEW RoofSafe®Anchor with SpiraTech™ Force Management Technology. A new product to meet the needs of todays changing work environment.
The Uniline RoofSafe® Anchor from Capital Safety has been designed to eliminate or substantially reduce the risk of injury or death to operatives working at height, whilst ensuring the integrity of the structure to which it is attached.
Roofs are changing to accommodate more insulation materials and being designed to utilise lighter materials and take advantage of new technologies. At Capital Safety we are changing Uniline’s roof anchor product to ensure the highest levels of safety in modern building design.
Our customers can benefit from modern roofing design and ensure safety and structural integrity by choosing our new and technologically advanced RoofSafe® Anchor.
Additionally, as the desire to comply with health and safety regulations increases, the need for safety solutions on older building and structures increases. The new RoofSafe® Anchor makes incorporating horizontal lifelines in older building more economical, allowing safety obligations to be met for realistic costs.
NEW Modular product includes flexibility in system design, including accommodating roof refurbishment and green roof projects.
NEW SpiraTech™ Force Management technology that provides the lowest distributed load to the roof system. The maximum end load in a multiuser fall will be less than 6kN.
NEW Toggle fitting system, for a faster, more cost effective installation and improved thermal efficiency.
Key Features & Benefits
- The RoofSafe® Anchor can be used for either work restraint or fall arrest and can be installed on standing seam, composite and built up roofing systems and multiple flat roofing and membrane roofing systems.
- The RoofSafe® Anchor is multi-directional and can activate and absorb energy no matter in which orientation the load is applied, which provides total freedom and flexibility in system design.
- The unique energy absorbing system inside the RoofSafe® Anchor has reduced the overturning moment on the fixings by half compared to our previous anchor and those of our competitors, enabling us to utilise fewer fasteners in many circumstances. This reduces the number of roof penetrations and saves time and money during installations.
- For flat roofing systems we have designed a new toggle fixing method that speeds up installation time and reduces thermal bridging, reducing heat loss from a building. Both of these features save time and money for the customer.
- The RoofSafe® Anchor utilises marine grade alloys in its design to reduce the overall weight and save shipping costs. It has the additional benefit of being safer to move around the roof during installation.
- The RoofSafe® Anchor is modular in design, taking less space to pack and ship, again reducing additional costs of installing a roof safety system.
- The RoofSafe® Anchor has been designed so that a vertical pull test to 5kN can be applied without affecting the anchors integrity. This enables annual test and verification of its structural integrity, ensuring compliance and peace of mind.
- The base plate designs incorporate multiple fixing options to reduce the complexity of specification and in turn maximise inventory to ensure speedy delivery.
- The RoofSafe® Anchor for flat roofing systems has been designed to be easy to weather proof ensuring the integrity of the building envelope and works perfectly in conjunction with ‘Green’ roofing systems.
- The RoofSafe® Anchor looks smart and compliments modern building design, as well as fitting neatly with older buildings, enabling compliance and peace of mind no matter the type of project.
- The Anchor conforms to EN 795, OSHA, ANSI, AUS/NZ, standards and has been tested to both EN795 Class A and C Standards.
If you would like to talk to us about Roofsafe Anchors please don’t hesitate to contact us here or via the quick link to the right of this page.